Help and Suggestions are Open

cobrahead

hello folks good day,

we are planning to make a host computer running server 2003, to host an Online Storage of Files for our employee's to access them wherever they are using internet connection, as an Example like clouds, but we need some privacy that only our member can log on and the server is located here in our premises.

could this be done Using only VPN? sorry guys this is my first time for this project, and hope you can help me,

any ideas are open, and step by step Instruction are very much appreciated.

so many questions are in my mind like making first a website, hussh grrr..

mel

JayHay

You can definitely set this up to run via VPN, and there are many quick and easy ways to do this. Simple prorgrams like Hamachi can do this, Teamviewer is wonderful if you want them to be able to access the PC as if it was their own screen, or you could simply set up the VPN via the server pc and home pc's/laptops.

Busy at work but will post a quick tut if i get time.-

cobrahead

You can definitely set this up to run via VPN, and there are many quick and easy ways to do this. Simple prorgrams like Hamachi can do this, Teamviewer is wonderful if you want them to be able to access the PC as if it was their own screen, or you could simply set up the VPN via the server pc and home pc's/laptops.

Busy at work but will post a quick tut if i get time.-

thank you for your quick response sir, but i mean is a Host Server like this one Forums for example, they need to log on, in order to get or view their data.

can you teach sir? thank you in advance