Help assmbling my logitech mouse

lynx6200

I opened up the mouse to clean it, and the scroll wheel came out, but I cant figure out how to re-attach it with the axle piece, and there are two little springs. Does anyone know of a guide, I couldn't find any online. Logitech optical mouse, m/n: m-bj58

Thanks

Dystopia

HAHAHAHA. thats funny, you have to admit that.

Ok, try finding out where the springs go. if/when, place them in there. also, for the mouse wheel, check the cover and bottom for a place to put the axle. Hope i was of help!

Machin3

Sorry, I don;t think that there is guides on the internet. Sometimes I look for guides and can never find any, so sorry. :(

sokol

Why would you open a mouse to clean it in the first place, unless you ball mouse then yes you have to take out the ball clean the rollers from dust and dirt etc, with optiicals no need for it. You should of just wiped the top with a damp cloth. Your mistake this is a learning experience for you know.

Tuffie

why would you open a mouse to clean it in the first place, unless you ball mouse then yes you have to take out the ball clean the rollers from dust and dirt etc, with optiicals no need for it. You should of just wiped the top with a damp cloth. Your mistake this is a learning experience for you know.

+1