Help! Blue screen error message

Kchen1114

Hi and thank you experts for reading this post.

My computer went dead on me yesterday for no reason. Everything was working well and then the screen went blue with a bunch of text, something relating to "dumping memory to..etc...etc..."
Then it wont even go in to windows xp after I restart, so I changed my bios and reboot from Windows CD.
I was able to replace some system files and get back into Windows, but then...the screen went blue again. (same messages, but different files were showned this time)
I then formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows...everything went well..until the screen went blue again...
I am starting to think it's a hardware problem...
any suggestions how to identify my problem and fix it?
thanks in advance.

Calibretto

VIP Member
The BSOD is a hateful thing ecspecially when it only shows for like two seconds. When you booted, did you here any BIOS beeps that you don't normally here?

AhmedFaraz

Hi and thank you experts for reading this post.

My computer went dead on me yesterday for no reason. Everything was working well and then the screen went blue with a bunch of text, something relating to "dumping memory to..etc...etc..."
Then it wont even go in to windows xp after I restart, so I changed my bios and reboot from Windows CD.
I was able to replace some system files and get back into Windows, but then...the screen went blue again. (same messages, but different files were showned this time)
I then formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows...everything went well..until the screen went blue again...
I am starting to think it's a hardware problem...
any suggestions how to identify my problem and fix it?
thanks in advance.

hi this is me i have not what's really happened with your computer but my personal experience you may should check your ram copaster press them gently one by one and on your computer again i hope so it will be the solution of your problem.