HELP!!!Corrupt .wav files on flash card..

suspectK

Sorry if there's another thread for this...in a bit of a rush.

I have this Lexar 2GB CF"platinumII 80x" card...I use it for a loop pedal for my music...I don't use a computer in this paticular project of mine, so it is my music's backbone...typically I record a beat on it and might save a bass line or effects over it...

Anyways...One day I put this card in and it wouldn't work...so I tried viewing via PC, and it prompted me with a message saying "it hasn't been formatted."
I've been trying random recovery programs for it. Image rescue3 was free and it some what recovered them...
it is my fault...I forgot how crappy these things are...you have to format them for it to actually be fully deleted off the card. Plus, I didn't back these files up..(dumbass)...
When I used image recovery 3 it was weird...its like a lot of the .wav files had been intermixed together...like some 5 year-old went in and did a remix job on them...of course, all the files I thought I deleted were intermixed in there ****ing up the tracks I've been working with for almost half a year.

I didn't want to waste money on a program that wouldn't work better than this, but if someone knows how to fix this or knows of a good program that really works I'm all..."eyes."

It's crutial that I get these files off of it. If not, I've lost a good hand-full of songs that I can play live.

my edit***
almost forgot

thank you in advance for any time put forth from anyone...if you actually get it fixed for me I will definitely make it worth your time...especially if you live near me in the U.S. ;)

Last edited: