help first pc build?

xAdaMxUK

New Member
im hoping to build my first pc :D but im not sure if all the parts are compatible i tihnk they are but need a pro to confirm :)

Processor
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/155434

Motherboard
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/169508

Case (PSU)
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/174534

DVD+RW
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/176026

Ram
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131127

hard drive
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/128708

graphics card
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/153088

not to botherd about it being that great becuase i can always upgrade parts but i want something to start off with :D
 
well i guess your buying european or something. but newegg.com is better. or tiger direct. also, it depends on your budget. seems compatible but sometimes you can get better than that for your money
 
HEy yeah I am buying from united kingdom and newegg don't deliver here not sure about tiger I'll have a look tomorrow I'm replying on itouch so sorry for typos :)
 
The kit you got there is alright and compatible, but it can be better. Tell us first, what are you going to use your PC for? Playing games? Editing photos, videos, music? Watching films or just an everyday-use computer for browsing internet, watching movies and listenieng to music?

This is the way I personally see it. It will cost you about the same amount of money but it'll have a big difference in performance

Processor. I got you an E5200, there is a few pound price difference, but from this one you will get a much better performance. It has bigger test results that the E5300. Also, E5200 is a very overclockablem just need the right cooling before making experiments with it.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Processor-I...2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1261873641&sr=8-2

Motherboard. You model is a little old, that is why I am suggesting a new one
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/168936

Case. For that, I'm going with Antec Three-Hundred. It is not too big, not too small - just the right size. There can be up to 4 fans for efficient cooling. 2 front 120mm fans are optional.
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/143854

DVD+RW. Your Lite-On that you have picked is a good choice, so I'm not going to change it.
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/176026

RAM. You didn't pick a great model, it is a cheap and low-performing RAM memory. Go for OCZ or Kingston:
1. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OCZ-Reaper-HP...erComponents_MemoryRAM_JN?hash=item3358221186 (OCZ)
2. http://www.ebuyer.com/product/165306 (Kingston)

Hard drive. The one you got is fine, but isn't it a bit too smal? If it is not going to be full then it is a good choice.
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/128708

Graphics card. For your GPU the choice wasn't great too. It is also a low-perfoming graphic card. Add about 20-30 pounds extra and buy:
1. http://www.ebuyer.com/product/179446
2. http://www.ebuyer.com/product/174120
 
Thanks for your reply this is my first pc I'm going to build so all those items is that all I need or am I missing anything
 
i was actualy thinking of just buying a new motherboard for my PC that will have a PCI-E slot but not sure if all the other stuff in my pc will work ill try to find a motherboard and tell u all what parts i got in my computer from belarc scan
 
Simply Best Coupons

It is safe to buy online, with less hassle of course. But others would prefer to visit the shop itself. It is most important to research for the specification first before proceeding with the purchase.

-Simply Best Coupons-
 
Back
Top