Hey guys, my computer isn't posting (under certain circumstances) and I'm trying to pinpoint exactly what the issue is. Soooo, let me describe what's going on.
When I turn on my computer, everything turns on (which leads me to believe its not the PSU), but it doesn't post, and I have the Crucial Ballistix Tracers, and the pattern on the LEDs are not what they are usually and they're just kind of stuck. I had 4 sticks, and 2 of them seemed dead, so I was using 2gb for a while, then today, another one went bad it seems. If I take out all the ram, the computer will post (the beeps that says no ram).
What's odd to me is that on Orthos mixed test, everything was fine (although I haven't run memtest, will do soon). I'm actually underclocking my ram some also so if it is the ram that's fried, I'm not sure what caused it. Honestly, I have no idea what's causing this. Could it be that there's something wrong with the motherboard? Or is the ram simply dead?
Anyways, thanks for any help, and if I've left some important information out (which I probably have) let me know! Thanks!
When I turn on my computer, everything turns on (which leads me to believe its not the PSU), but it doesn't post, and I have the Crucial Ballistix Tracers, and the pattern on the LEDs are not what they are usually and they're just kind of stuck. I had 4 sticks, and 2 of them seemed dead, so I was using 2gb for a while, then today, another one went bad it seems. If I take out all the ram, the computer will post (the beeps that says no ram).
What's odd to me is that on Orthos mixed test, everything was fine (although I haven't run memtest, will do soon). I'm actually underclocking my ram some also so if it is the ram that's fried, I'm not sure what caused it. Honestly, I have no idea what's causing this. Could it be that there's something wrong with the motherboard? Or is the ram simply dead?
Anyways, thanks for any help, and if I've left some important information out (which I probably have) let me know! Thanks!