Help making new Gaming PC $2000

Oddler

My budget is around $2,000ish. Can be over a bit or so if it means fully optimised.

It's a gaming PC.

I want a big SSD around 1TB
& a secondary storage HD.

i7 cpu
Nvidia GPU

I don't need a monitor/mouse/keyboard.

You can suggest things to me np. Looking to get the best deal for this on Black Friday.

Oddler

There's two builds in that link. The one you're referring to is the $1700?

I don't mind going over $2000 by a couple hundred extra if it needs. I'm looking for a PC with no weak under poverished items

AMD_man

There's two builds in that link. The one you're referring to is the $1700?

I don't mind going over $2000 by a couple hundred extra if it needs. I'm looking for a PC with no weak under poverished items
The one that automatically opens (yes, the $1700).

This one is a bit excessive, but more gaming oriented than the other one.

I should mention the 16Gb RAM are also a bit excessive, 8Gb is enough for now, but you can afford it. In case that´s too expensive for you, you could swap the GTX-1080s for two 1070s. Still awesome performance and a little less money.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/AMD_man/saved/#view=vrbhMp

Darren

Staff member
The one that automatically opens (yes, the $1700).

This one is a bit excessive, but more gaming oriented than the other one.

I should mention the 16Gb RAM are also a bit excessive, 8Gb is enough for now, but you can afford it. In case that´s too expensive for you, you could swap the GTX-1080s for two 1070s. Still awesome performance and a little less money.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/AMD_man/saved/#view=vrbhMp

16GB makes perfect sense these days. 8GB is still usually enough but I'm seeing usage break 8GB pretty regularly now with the 12GB I have. If it's within budget, might as well.

AMD_man

16GB makes perfect sense these days. 8GB is still usually enough but I'm seeing usage break 8GB pretty regularly now with the 12GB I have. If it's within budget, might as well.
True. Even though I'm doing ok with 8, in the near future 16Gb will be the standard, so if the money is enough I don't see why not.