help me build my dream pc money is no problem

truck8998

Processor CPU-amd fx-9590 with water cooling. Motherboard with 3 USB 3.0 ports and 2 FireWire 800 port, 2 hdmi ports, USB 3d flash bios update port motherboard is a high quality crossfire capability. 8x agp ports, 5 Asus dual core graphics cards radeon fastest MHz or GHz available. SD card reader, 4 tb hard disk drive, 500 GB SD, 38 GB memory. Blue ray row combo drive, CD/DVD row combo drive, 32 inch stereo speakers, 2 32 inch monitors high resolution, 3 rotating fans water cooling to every thing, graphics cards r cross fired. Blue led lights on side of case. Mouse naga epic. Corsair ergonomic keyboard. Os-windows 8.1 :cool:

Dean11

Processor CPU-amd fx-9590, 8x agp ports, 5 Asus dual core graphics cards radeon fastest MHz or GHz available.

Okay you want an amd CPU for your over the top pc? Intel is where its at.
Also what do you mean by AGP ports? They are long gone its PCI express now.
What 5 graphics cards? thats just stupid. Most of your post is jibberish to be honest.

Here you go

MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition $650

CPU: Intel Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition $1199

GPU:
EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Black Superclocked 6GB $1499

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws Z F3-12800CL10Q2-64GBZL 64GB (8x8GB) DDR3 $755

HDD:
Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD $640
Hitachi Ultrastar HE6 0F18335 6TB $999

PSU: Silverstone Strider 1500W ST1500

Case: Lian Li PC-D600 Full Tower Chassis with Window $419

Total: $11,008

add a few more grand for water cooling
and your monitors and peripherals
your looking about $15000

money no issue right?

Last edited:

Xibyth

You simply cant do 5GPUs, period. Neither AMD or Nvidia supports that, also you only need two of those cards to get to a quad card configuration. Thats the issue with dual cards on a single PCB, they are running as if two separate cards, and they produce a ton more heat. In my experience they tend to get 30 degrees hotter(Celsius). And besides, Nvidia cards use less power, get less framestudder or irregularities, and run cooler than AMD equivalent. If money is not object get 4 GTX Titan Blacks. They are hands down the most powerful GPU's on the market and thats a fact, not an opinion.