help me buy something

Troncoso

VIP Member
Okay, so I was playing on using my tax returns to catch up on things, but save 300 to get myself something nice. Well turns out I'm getting a lot more back than I thought so I bumped it up to $500. So here is what I'm thinking of getting:

A second 26" hdtv, to match my first
A nice home theater system as I love quality sound
A new phone (I hate my blackberry tour) would get an android - suggestions?
A nice video card to replace hd 5750 (going along with phenom 9550 and 6gigs
of ram) and a ssd hard drive
An ipod touch
Bump the budget up a bit and get a body kit for my cougar

Or something else. It's been so long since I've really been able to get myself something decent, so I'm just going to spoil myself a bit.

SslagleZ28

Okay, so I was playing on using my tax returns to catch up on things, but save 300 to get myself something nice. Well turns out I'm getting a lot more back than I thought so I bumped it up to $500. So here is what I'm thinking of getting:

A second 26" hdtv, to match my first
A nice home theater system as I love quality sound
A new phone (I hate my blackberry tour) would get an android - suggestions?
A nice video card to replace hd 5750 (going along with phenom 9550 and 6gigs
of ram) and a ssd hard drive
An ipod touch
Bump the budget up a bit and get a body kit for my cougar

Or something else. It's been so long since I've really been able to get myself something decent, so I'm just going to spoil myself a bit.

Do not put a body kit on a Cougar... now that thats out of the way, you could grab a HD 6950 for $300 and still have something left over... What cell phone provider do you have?

Troncoso

VIP Member
I have verizon (doesn't mean I'll consider the iphone) It's really up in the air right now between an android or the GPU/SSD combo

JordyAtkins

GPU/SSD combo is defiantly the way forward, unless you detest your BB so much you are willing to spend a huge amount of money on a phone (dependant on model etc)