Help me figure out a name of a mouse

Tech Wizard

I remember seeing a mouse that had programmable led lights and programmable buttons and a LCD screen can someone help find out which mouse this is.

Cyalume

Off the top of my head, that sounds like something that either Logitech or Razer would make. I would check their product catalogs.

Razer offers a mouse that changes colors and can be used in either wired or wireless mode (Naga Epic), and Logitech offers a keyboard with a screen.

Tech Wizard

Steel Series Sensei

http://steelseries.com/products/mice/steelseries-sensei

I have used it before. Very nice mouse but since it is built for both right and left handed players there are buttons on both sides. I found that very annoying.

Does this mouse have good customization? Because I was looking for a mouse that looks good with good customization and will last. I have tried the Logitech g9x but I found it too small for my hand. And I like to have a mouse that has a good amount of buttons for mmos.

salvage-this

It's customizeable, but not really for MMOs. It is really more geared for FPS and RTS. The most customizeable parts are the colors and the DPI settings to fine tune the feel onscreen. Look into the Razr Naga for MMOs depending on how many buttons you need.

Tech Wizard

It's customizeable, but not really for MMOs. It is really more geared for FPS and RTS. The most customizeable parts are the colors and the DPI settings to fine tune the feel onscreen. Look into the Razr Naga for MMOs depending on how many buttons you need.

Lots of people on this forum put down the razor products saying that they don't last is this actually true?

Last edited:

salvage-this

do you have a keyboard that has macro keys at all? I would rather get a nice keyboard with macro keys and a good basic mouse.

salvage-this

Either would be a good choice. I would rather use those for your macros and have your mouse hand free for movements.

Tech Wizard

I was looking at some mice but I coulden't find one tht looked good and had good customization (custom led lights, dpi settings etc)