Help me im noob and I need to know if this comp is good!!

yes everything is compatible. you will get more for your money with intel, but if you like AMD then go for it, looks like a nice system
 
yes everything is compatible. you will get more for your money with intel, but if you like AMD then go for it, looks like a nice system

THANKS your the only one who helped me, I joined three forums and your the only one.
If you can tell me an Intel mobo and processor for around the same price i would really like that.
 

Srry I'm asking so many questions but will this mobo be able to support a sound card also added on to what I already have? I got some extra spending money around $200. I need to know a good sound card around that price range. Also, I read some reviews on the board, and i don't seem to be happy with it. If you can tell me another board, because a lot of people have problems with it. I also want a board that supports X-fire because i plan to do that later.
 
Last edited:
Whoa.. $1600 for a first build? I hope everything goes well.
And everything is definitely well thought out and I'd listen to the guy up there about ther AMD and Intel processors
 
Srry I'm asking so many questions but will this mobo be able to support a sound card also added on to what I already have? I got some extra spending money around $200. I need to know a good sound card around that price range. Also, I read some reviews on the board, and i don't seem to be happy with it. If you can tell me another board, because a lot of people have problems with it. I also want a board that supports X-fire because i plan to do that later.

Fatal1ty is a good sound card. P43-DS3L, or the P35-DS3L.

Crossfire?
 
Hows the MSI P35 Neo2-FR? And whats the difference between this and the G33 Chipset and the rest?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top