Hello
I won the lottery(£13.5Million) and would like to build a computerthe budget is anything really. thnx.
pics or it didnt happen![]()
![]()
Case:
Thermal Take Level 10 @ $799.99
Motherboard:
EVGA 170-BL-E762-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 4-WAY SLI Classified XL ATX Intel @ $479.99
Processor:
Intel Core i7-975 Extreme Edition Bloomfield 3.33GHz @ $989.99
RAM:
CORSAIR DOMINATOR-GT 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 ($283.99x2) @ $567.98
Power Supply:
Ultra X3 1600w Modular Power Supply @ 462.99
Graphics Cards:
MSI N285GTX SuperPipe OC GeForce GTX 285 1GB ($389.99x4) @ $1559.96
Storage:
Corsair P256 2.5" 256GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive ($729.00x12) @ $8748.00
StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile Rack Backplane ($44.99x6) @ $269.94
Optical Media:
Pioneer Black 12X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 5X DVD-RAM 8X BD-ROM Internal Blu-ray Burner ($219.99x2) @ $439.98
Displays:
Zenview Powerscape Ultra Elite @ $4459.00
SAMSUNG 700DXN-2 Black 70" 8ms HDMI Large Format Monitor ($16999.99x2) @ $33999.98
36"- 70" Plasma/LCD TV Articulating Wall Mount Bracket ($61.99x2) @ $123.98
Keyboard:
Logitech G19 @ $176.95
Mouse:
Razer Mamba @ $129.99
Mousepad:
Razer Megasoma @ $49.99
Cup Holder + Cigarette Lighter:
Thermaltake X-Ray Cigarette Adaptor / Beverage Holder @ $14.99
Total: $53247.73 (£33,560.78) + Shipping & Taxes
I'd be happy to fly over and help set it up for you. (All expenses paid, of course.)![]()
That computer fails pretty hard, honestly. It has no operating system, it can fit much more RAM, there's no aftermarket cooler(or room for a good one), I'm pretty sure the PSU doesn't have all the connections needed, and above all the motherboard won't even fit in the case. Also, instead of SSD drives, I think it'd be better to go with some of the faster SATA drives. SSD's haven't really gotten stable yet...they require constant maintenance to keep them at the right speed.That's more like it! Perfect machine! I probably would need someone to help me build it. although my dad could help me ill have to check with him. thanks very much.
Sorry...
is it bad when I'm getting irritable from caffeine withdrawals?