OK. I've finally decided that I'm going to build a computer. Like I've said before it's going to be used for music, internet, and gaming. I've already put something together, but I had no idea what I was doing 
I need everything except a monitor and speakers and my budget's about $1000 (this ones a little over but that's ok).
Edit: I upgraded the video card, psu, and os. Now it's about $1200, but that's ok.
CD/DVD drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827101131
Case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119068
CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115017
HDD:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136218
RAM:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231122
Mobo:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136043
Video Card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129113
PSU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182032
OS:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116493
Keyboard:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126009
Mouse:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104178
Feel free to change as much as you want. I'm not final on any of it.
I need everything except a monitor and speakers and my budget's about $1000 (this ones a little over but that's ok).
Edit: I upgraded the video card, psu, and os. Now it's about $1200, but that's ok.
CD/DVD drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827101131
Case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119068
CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115017
HDD:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136218
RAM:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231122
Mobo:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136043
Video Card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129113
PSU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182032
OS:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116493
Keyboard:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126009
Mouse:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104178
Feel free to change as much as you want. I'm not final on any of it.
Last edited: