help me replace mobo/cpu/ram!

mcrae

New Member
So it looks like my motherboard has crapped out, so its time to upgrade. I've got a 750watt rocketfish psu, and a evga geforce 8800 gt. looking to spend less than 500, canadian, ideally... i know about newegg.ca not sure if theres anywhere else i should look though? and really have no idea what to buy... if anyone has advice i'd appreciate it.
 
Rocketfish...:confused:

That's one of Best Buy's brand of computer parts. I was given a really cool looking red and black enclosure by Rocketfish. Of course, it works great for about 10 minutes then the disconnects from the computer :P

I'd check that PSU before upgrading. I know that brand isn't the highest quality (look above :rolleyes:) so it's probably running pretty low amps and very well could be the cause of your problems in general. If you have a PSU you could replace it with, I'd do so before purchasing anything more.
 
Why would you name your company Rocketfish?:D:D:D I swear that name just doesnt pop into my mind when I'm thinking of one.

arc_shark01.jpg
 
Back
Top