Help me with my PC customization/configuration

stfortag

New Member
  • This is the configuration I've chosen to go with:http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad290/BluRayHiDef/Desktop.jpg
    NOTE: The total is $1339.91
  • I'd like you guys to confirm a few things about the configuration:
  • Is the RAM compatible with the motherboard?
  • Does the motherboard support SLI/Crossfire?
  • Is the power supply sufficient?
  • Is the BluRay Disc Drive fast enough?
  • Will the video card fit in the case?
  • Will everything fit in the case?
  • On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate the configuration?
  • Any other comments.




NOTE: Is there anything missing (excluding keyboard, mouse and monitor)?

NOTE 2: Which version of Windows 7 should I get?
 
everything is compatible, thats going to be a monster system. good job :good:

I'd rate that system an 8 out of 10, mainly because an i7 + 5970 would perform faster. still it's one hell of a system.
 
everything is compatible, thats going to be a monster system. good job :good:

I'd rate that system an 8 out of 10, mainly because an i7 + 5970 would perform faster. still it's one hell of a system.

Thank you. I'd get the 5970, but its really expensive and out of stock. However, if I were to get a second 5870 down the road and use two of them in crossover/SLI, the combination would be more powerful than a single 5970, right?
 
Audio unless it is built into your display. Also i'll second the above opinion, that is going to be a nice setup.
 
Back
Top