Help me write a simple batch file

CaptainTrips

I want to write batch file to copy a folder and it's contents to another folder on a different drive.

The folder "C:\Users\CaptainTrips\Documents\my games\borderlands 2\willowgame\savedata\76561197996210265" has about 11 files inside that. I don't know if that numerical folder name changes, so I want to just copy the whole "savedata" folder to "D:\BL2 Save Backup\"

Before that, I'd like to move the contents of "D:\BL2 Save backup\" to "D:\BL2 Save backup\old saves\" then delete the savegame folder in "D:\BL2 Save Backup" After that, I want to copy the contents of "C:\Users\CaptainTrips\Documents\my games\borderlands 2\willowgame\savedata\" to "D:\BL2 Save backup" I hope that makes sense, I'm open to other suggestions as to how to go about this if you have one.

My memory of command line stuff and batch files is fading in this land of point and click. :( Thanks in advance for the advice.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Use XCOPY.
It is a Windows command line utility and you can use it to write a batch file which will copy whatever you want...