help needed with stuck memory card

tazrian

hi, i was stupid enough to stick in a memory card duo in my laptops (Fujitsu Siemens amilo A 1630) card reading slot.

i asked the seller before buying if it took memorycard duo and he said yes. I inserted it the right way, but now its stuck inside the slot about 5mm to 1cm in.

Anyone knows how to get these out?

tazrian

ive tried with thin plastic and stuff but its really stuck, i just dont want to leave it in and sit and wait for three weeks and pay loads of cash to get it out,

you think they can do it for free or they have to take it in if i take it to a shop?

Echo_

maybe put some really strong tape double sided tape on a flat piece of wood or plastice and try that?

Trizoy

VIP Member
Super glue the back of a ballpoint pen to the card let it dry 15 min and give a nice tug. Whats it gonna do break the card reader that dont work?

lynx6200

Why dont your bring it back to the guy that told you the memory would work, and show him the problem he got you into, and tell him to solve it.

mark123can

pull it out with pliers,itd be crazy to pay a shop to take it into the back room,pull it out with pliers and then send you a bill for the priviledge,just be firm but gentle