Help pick my mobo & gpu

Kaolccips

New Member
I got a 170-200$ budget (NO MORE THAN THAT)

My cpu is http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103210 (X2 5200+)

Thanks.

I had it all planned out already but the GPU I had chosen went out of stock so I'm having to switch.

edit: I would like to use whatever would give me the most for my money. I'm not looking to play the most graphically challenging games, but I still want to know I'm getting a good deal as I will be using this system for awhile.
 
Last edited:
The OP already has an Athlon 5200+, so that means no Gigabyte DS3L for a mobo and certainly not the Intel cpu someone recommended. (lol wtf)

I agree with the poster that posted the Gigabyte mobo and the 9600GSO video card. That is about as good as you can do. To get the next step up video card-wise, you would be sacrificing heavily on the mobo end of things. That video card isn't bad either.
 
Back
Top