help please, need advice

mark lawler

Hi guys, my dad is wanting to find some software to help write short storys on youtube.
He has seen people videos where the books scrolls itself down the page like a virtual book, some have imagines like a word pad in the background, we have looked all over for some simple software he can write his book down and it then will scroll his book so he can upload...
any advice would be fantastic, many thanks

Dylan Bryan

Hi Mark Lawler. My name is Dylan Bryan. I am a Computer InfoTech Student. I would like to ask a few questions and provide some advice and suggestions. Specifically, What are you and your Dad trying to accomplish? Here are some software's I would suggest and recommend: LibreOffice Office Suite Software, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe PDF, Adobe Professional, Wondershare Ltd. Again, I am only a Computer InfoTech Student. I just wanted to share my input of experience and education. I hope this helps. I hope that your Dad writes great stories. I would highly recommend users that have more input than me, please provide it. Please and Thank You.

mark lawler

thanks for your reply Dylan, he basicly wants to write short stories with some type of software that will upload to youtube and the software needs to be able to scroll the words for people to read...
like this
so basicly software as easy as possible to create a video like that

_Kyle_

To be honest, any basic video editor should be able to do that. I'm not going to go through them, but I'm willing to bet they at least have that.

thewhiterabbit

I would use Windows Movie Maker. It will allow you to add text and audio to the user. Also it has effects such as scrolling and so on. It may take some practice getting used to the UI but it is a great tool.