Help, please!!!

t0rg0

Hello everyone!

My brother somehow broke the power button to his desktop cpu. It is nothing but wire now. He searched on another forum and found that he should just reroute it so that he can just use the switch on the back of the computer...but that didn't work.

Any ideas?:confused:

Hello everyone!

My brother somehow broke the power button to his desktop cpu. It is nothing but wire now. He searched on another forum and found that he should just reroute it so that he can just use the switch on the back of the computer...but that didn't work.

dont post over and over and over again. we here at CF are more than happy to help you but i think i speak for all of us. when i say we dont like to be bombarded. I will look up some info for you on your situation:rolleyes:

StrangleHold

Staff member
Hello everyone!

If you dont want to replace the switch on the case. Just hook the reset button wires to the power switch pins on the motherboard and use the reset button as the power button.