Help setting e-mail preferences

tbfoto

I use Windows live mail to read my personal e-mail. I also have a different e-mail address that I linked from my website to (windows live mail) so that I can read all my e-mail in one place, however when someone sends me e-mail from my business e-mail address and I "reply" it goes back to the sender with my personal e-mail address. How do I get my e-mail accounts set up to reply from the same address that it was sent to? I only want my business customers to see my business e-mail address...not my personal address.

Trivium

I remember having a similar problem too, but thankfully a bit of searching around managed to fix it for me. Here's what I did:

First, go to Options, and then click Mail in the left sidebar. Next click Sending/receiving email from other accounts, and then click Add an email account.

Then, just put in your business email account and password, and you should now be able to send and receive emails from that account through your Windows Live Mail account.

Now, whenever you receive emails addressed to your business email, replying to those will automatically reply to them using your business email, not your personal one. If you want to send an email using your business email, when you go to start a new email, you'll notice your email address above where you type the recipients/subject. Click on this, and it will give you a drop-down menu from which you can then select any of the accounts which you've set up to send and receive mail from. Then just proceed as normal.

I hope that helps!