Help syncing handheld

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Anyone here have a palm device? i have a treo 650 smart phone and i cant get to sync with my desktop, im using a quick install program to install apps and after it try's to connect it says "the connection between your handheld and your computer could not be established. Please check your setup and try again". Any suggestions?

Funny thing is that it will sync every now and then if i get lucky....i have been trying for the past week or so to get it working with no luck :(

This is the right forum, right?

AdmnPower

VIP Member
well, i have a palm zire 31 and i've seen it do that. mine won't sync if i plug it in and leave it plugged in long enough that the hand held powers off automatically. (yes i did turn it back on) but i think what happens is the computer gets confused or something when it shuts off. In order to get mine to work again i have to un plug it and plug it back in. I'm not sure if you'll find any of that information helpful, but i figured i'd share my experience in hopes of helping you.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Yeah i tried that before, dont work for me :mad:. Its like its not even plugged in, so its not like its not recognizing it...