Howdy,
I really need help finding a good gaming computer that fits my needs.
I want to be able to play games like Call of Duty MW2 (Black ops when it is released), WoW (Cataclysm when released).
Would rather buy a complete computer (not one you build yourself). Glad to know good sites where you have purchased or friends you know about.
I have a budget of ~ 8000 SEK.
All help and suggestions are appreciated!
regards Qlone
I really need help finding a good gaming computer that fits my needs.
I want to be able to play games like Call of Duty MW2 (Black ops when it is released), WoW (Cataclysm when released).
Would rather buy a complete computer (not one you build yourself). Glad to know good sites where you have purchased or friends you know about.
I have a budget of ~ 8000 SEK.
All help and suggestions are appreciated!
regards Qlone
Last edited: