Help with a gaming laptop?

rvhey

I need help! I'm not experienced with the physical and technical components of most pcs, but I'm in the market for a laptop (portable but size doesn't really matter) used for the main, if not sole, purpose of gaming. I have been dabbling in modding and in MMO's so I need something with the capacity to load a lot of scripts and big games. Preferably under like $1200 but again I have like no experience with buying a laptop for this purpose so I also wanna know what's realistic for what I need.
Right now I have an HP Envy with a touch screen (I had to disable bc I HATE a touch screen laptop lol)
Thankful for any advice :)

Last edited:

russell_314

I need help! I'm not experienced with the physical and technical components of most pcs, but I'm in the market for a laptop (portable but size doesn't really matter) used for the main, if not sole, purpose of gaming. I have been dabbling in modding and in MMO's so I need something with the capacity to load a lot of scripts and big games. Preferably under like $1200 but again I have like no experience with buying a laptop for this purpose so I also wanna know what's realistic for what I need.
Right now I have an HP Envy with a touch screen (I had to disable bc I HATE a touch screen laptop lol)
Thankful for any advice :)
I have had good luck with Asus laptops. They have some that are pretty budget friendly but work well. Maybe something like this.