Help with a new computer please!

metthegr8

New Member
Hey guys I want to buy a computer really bad...my computer when I play world of warcraft is so laggy and even freezes on me im tired of it! I asked all my friends and they suggested me to a really reliable and inexpensive gaming computer website...

WWW.MEMCOMPUTERS.COM


also my friend (COMPUTER TECH) said all the computers come with Windows 7 Ultimate which is really good for gaming and that alone would cost me 150-200$ extra anywhere else...
 
As long as the OP is 64-bit, Windows premium should be fine.
I just checked that site, since I've never heard of them. They look like a new company (no build-your-own-pc page up yet). The prices they offer aren't too bad. Ask them before you buy it if you get the disk for windows ultimate or just comes preinstalled?
If going for anything over 800+ on that site, dont! They were charging $1700 for a computer with a 260GTX which really isn't a top of the line card for gaming anymore. The 3XX series is coming out soon.
If you want a prebuilt, check out Ibuypower.com or Cyberpowerpc, you'll get more for what you pay for in that $1700 range.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top