reality139
New Member
Basically the end of a set of headphones has got stuck in the audio jack. I have tried everything that has been recommended online but I cannot remove it at all. Tried opening the PC but cannot get near that area as it is all boxed in.
I think I have an audio jack at the back of the hard-drive, but when I plug the speakers in nothing plays. The computer must still think that something is plugged in at the front of the PC.
Is there anyone I can get around this to play sound, ie anyway of disabling the front audio jack, so that I can use the back one to play music?
I think I have an audio jack at the back of the hard-drive, but when I plug the speakers in nothing plays. The computer must still think that something is plugged in at the front of the PC.
Is there anyone I can get around this to play sound, ie anyway of disabling the front audio jack, so that I can use the back one to play music?