Help with Bluetooth Wirelss Network

chriskenobi2010

Hi,
I am having some trouble setting up a wireless home network for a desktop PC and a laptop.

We currently both have windows xp, and identical bluetooth adapters, from USB Tech.
I can establish a connection for the two computers, but I wish to share the broadband internet connection.
I was led to believe that with windows xp I would not need a router in order to share the connection and that the network set up wizard would basically sort it all out.
I assumed that I would enable my broadband connection on my computer to allow shared connection, and the network wizard would record whatever details it needed on disk which I could use on the laptop.
On my PC the network wizard appears to gather all that it would need, i.e the correct internet dialer and the network connector. On the laptop it doesnt seem to do anything, it loads up the network set up part and doesnt seem to add anything on to the laptop. I thought it would have created an additional dialer which would be a mirror image of the one on my pc and allow the laptop to use my modem.
Am I missing out something?

Sorry about the long post.

Chris