Help With building new PC

perhaps you should get bigger PSU for future use maybe you'd like to add proponents, hardware and you will lack power.. thats all i can advise but the other specs are fine with me..
 
What exactly is wrong with vista?

Everything except the NT kernel.

What about with the HSF I listed earlier?

I'm not an expert on heatsinks, though the stock ones seem to do their job well enough unless you live in Mexico (which I wouldn't recommend)

Which particular Mobo would you recommend?

The problem is 2 4750's would top my budget, so I can't really do that =\

If budget is an issue, then you're best going with a single high-end graphics card than dual mainstream ones; motherboards with dual x16 slots cost more than the single-slot boards. In that case, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131329 and http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102769 should work okay.

NOTHING IT WRONG WITH VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW SP1 IS OUT IT IS FINE!!!

So SP1 gets rid of User Account Control, uses only 10% as much RAM and hard drive space, allows you to run unpatched versions of Diablo II and Quake IV, etc.?

maybe you'd like to add proponents

I think they're called "components".
 
Last edited:
Back
Top