Help with EBAY SELLING!!

Pr0

This is my first time selling on ebay!!!!
I am selling my RIG!! Due to Conroe release soon!!
Here are my specs

CPU :AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 1.8 ghz
Mobo: ABit Fatality A8N SLi
RAM: 512mb X 4
GPU: 2x BFG-TECH 7800gtx 256mb's SLI
HD: 200GB MAXTOR SATA
PSU: XG VORTEC PSVO-600 ATX 600W Power Supply
SC: SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatality FPS
CASE:XaserV WinGo V8000A Blue Case: No Power, 5 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5" Internal 3 x3.5" Quiet fans. Clear Window. Pic: http://66.165.102.57/pictures/V8000a.jpg
And A Memorex DVD+Rewritable
I am selling FEAR with that

Let me know what specs am i missing and how to sell this in ebay? In the Discription Part!!! AND YOU WANT PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER!!!

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Alot more details are required in the actual specs bit, simply stating 512Mb x 4 means nothing, i could get that £100 and then again i could get it at £300, details, makes, models, timings, speeds everything, your selling this to someone that cant actually see your PC and that person doesnt have your knowledge of the parts either, think about it if you had no idea what was in your PC....

And also, a pic like that is useless, most people can find a pic of the case, thats not helpful, they want to see detailed pics of YOUR PC, not the case that you have.

dragon

jp198780

is your Amd Athlon 64 3000+ 1.8ghz the same as my Intel Pentium 4? or will yours kill mine? this is if you had the sam RAM as mine.

Trizoy

VIP Member
Pr0 said:

Windows Xp Professional (disk not included)
You might have a problem with this... legal issues. Who owns the version installed?

I would spend 2 dollars, grab some zip ties and make the inside look a little better.

You should post the amount for shipping, as this is usually a larger amount with computers...

Also you should set a hidden reserve, and start the bidding at $100.

You dont list any specifics on the dvd+/- Drive.

Good luck.

UPS Ground
Guaranteed in 5 days*
Includes Loss/Damage Protection up to $100 per package and detailed package tracking. Learn more about UPS Shipping.

Shipping & Handling: $120.66

SC7

Trizoy said:
Windows Xp Professional (disk not included)
You might have a problem with this... legal issues. Who owns the version installed?
There's absolutely no problem whatsoever with that. You can sell the Windows license without giving the disc. You only violate law if you go and activate that same copy of Windows on another machine.

To me $120 seems like a lot for shipping.

While you're at it, load on some free software, and make it look like they're getting more bang for their buck.

Trizoy

VIP Member
SC7 said:
There's absolutely no problem whatsoever with that. You can sell the Windows license without giving the disc. You only violate law if you go and activate that same copy of Windows on another machine.

To me $120 seems like a lot for shipping.

While you're at it, load on some free software, and make it look like they're getting more bang for their buck.

I know 120$ is to much for the shipping... Thats what the Cal gave me for shipping to California... He needs to set an amount.

SC7

Trizoy said:
I know 120$ is to much for the shipping... Thats what the Cal gave me for shipping to California... He needs to set an amount.
Yep, a lower shipping price almost always attracts better buyers.

Pr0

I need help with a good TITLE so people can easly search and find it! what would be a good title to find this pc!! Thanks for your help!!

footballstevo75

your title is pretty bad, you should have the specs in the title, also use every character you can, "Extreme Gaming Machiene" is very general, be more specific

also, a lot of people do not like reserves because they do not know how much they will have to bid to get it

Pr0

Ok I changed it to 7800gtx SLi extreme gaming machine! And removed reseved now its just bidding the highest wins. Now when i just type in 7800gtx in search box it shows up right away. Do you have any better ideas?

Last edited:

Pr0

Thanks But do you know how much it would see at in the end? the max amount you expect out this bidding? Anyone?

Arm_Pit

banned
put more specs and keywords into the title, or it wont show up in very many seraches, the search engine uses words from your title as keywords.

Pr0

It wont let me now. Once someone bids the title locks as it is!

Last edited:

Pr0

Yes the pc plays any games to the max no problem and cod2 was my first game to try on it and i have no problem with it. The good thing is it plays it to the max settings w/ high resolutions. a lot of computers dont support that much resolutions with high settings