Help with new home

So... I have a question on wiring my Computer/TV.

I use my 4k 50" TV that is hung on the wall for a TV monitor along with a screen next to my couch on an end table. This way when we watch Netflix/Hulu/MLB.tv I can still do stuff on the PC. My question is in regards to one of these...https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KJZ11K...&pd_rd_r=4308a7f9-597f-11e9-9502-091092cc734e

I have one of those antenna's that you hang in a window or on a wall etc, to get he local channels. I am thinking of putting it up in the attic or wherever I can get the best service. If I then had one of those outlets I could get the antenna in every room correct?

But back to the more important question, the HDMI. I know I would need to find one that does 4k (the one I linked is only 1080p) BUT could I then put one of them in the wall, and run it down under the floor and back up the other side of the room to avoid a wire being either across the living room floor, or screwed in along the ceiling. Is this something that is actually viable.

One of the main reasons I ask is that I would like to have the PC under the small end table and be able to hide just about all the wires. There already is a wall mount and a plug available behind where the TV is, so why not modify it to also have a coaxial cable and an HDMI port right? TOTALLY clean up the area of wires!