Help with picking a monitor?

bm23

Im looking for LED monitor. 23", full HD, preferable matte. Gonna use it for Autocad and gaming. Im not a hardcore gamer so im not too particular about very minor details. Can you guys suggest some suitable monitors? Thanks :)

bm23

thanks for the suggestion. Those seem to be great monitors, although asus monitors seem to be rare in Singapore. I'll check it out further once my exams is over. Hopefully i can get my hands on one of the Asus ones. They seem to be really good.

Hsv_Man

thanks for the suggestion. Those seem to be great monitors, although asus monitors seem to be rare in Singapore. I'll check it out further once my exams is over. Hopefully i can get my hands on one of the Asus ones. They seem to be really good.

Asus do make extremely well made great quality monitors. With great warranties on all their hardware.

bm23

hey. Im about to go buy a monitor tomorrow. I've been looking around, there doesnt seem to be any Asus in singapore so im probably gona look for a Samsung or something. So, what should i be looking for, beside resolution?

bm23

after doing more research, i realised that for my budget, the samsung monitors dont perform that well so i went with an Acer S231HL for the best bang for the buck. Got it for 177. IT stuff in singapore is always going to be more expensive than US. Got it together with an Asus GTX560 DCII TOP 1gb

Hsv_Man

Acer S231HL for the best bang for the buck. Got it for 177. IT stuff in singapore is always going to be more expensive than US. Got it together with an Asus GTX560 DCII TOP 1gb

Acer make sure you keep the warranty. :rolleyes:

bm23

Acer make sure you keep the warranty. :rolleyes:

i always do :) Yeah, i know Acer may not be the best brand out there but options are rather limited in Singapore. In fact, my next best choice is a samsung which cost 100 bucks more than this Acer :mad:

Sdot

you guys know of any good monitors with a thin bezel for a new eyefinity setup. preferable asus?