Help with Running Programs

Painkiller

I have had a problem where when I try to open and run a program, one that is already installed and everything, that it will not bring up the screen it should so I can operate the program. I have two programs that I have found that do it, OurTunes and DVD X Copy Platinum. DVD copy used to open and run fine but now for some reason it won't, it acutally brings up a little picture thing on it like it always has, then after that the entire program loads, but now it just goes away and nothing comes up. The weird thing is that under processes on my task manager it shows these programs as running. What can i do to be able to use and access these programs?

4W4K3

VIP Member
That's usually a sign of bad drivers, or bad RAM. When i overclock my RAM too much or tighten the timings too much, sometimes my programs will load up and then dissapear (Like IE, it will pop up on desktop for 2 secs, then vanish). Drivers might need to be updated as well, might be some kind of conflict with that program and it wont initialize Memory it needs to open it up.

Hope that helps.

Painkiller

Now it is only OurTunes that does this and everything else works just fine besides this, but like I said my friend has same computer and OurTunes works fine on his.