I recently purchased the following desktop:
ASUS P7H55D - M PRO / Socket 1156
INTEL CORE i3-530 / 2.93 Ghz
RAM 4GB PC1333 (2*2)
HDD 1TB WD SATA
......
I've got Win XP Pro running with SP3
The issue is simple, when I click start of want to open a folder or check an email, then the PC takes 3-5 seconds to respond. It appears to be running really slow.
I've installed the ASUS software to tweak performance but honestly have no clue what should be what. Anyone know whats going on?
ASUS P7H55D - M PRO / Socket 1156
INTEL CORE i3-530 / 2.93 Ghz
RAM 4GB PC1333 (2*2)
HDD 1TB WD SATA
......
I've got Win XP Pro running with SP3
The issue is simple, when I click start of want to open a folder or check an email, then the PC takes 3-5 seconds to respond. It appears to be running really slow.
I've installed the ASUS software to tweak performance but honestly have no clue what should be what. Anyone know whats going on?