Help

bangooo

I have a new computer and it have no operating system on it so how can i install windows xp on it?
i have installed freedos from the cd that comes with the computer but i dont know how to install windows xp thank u in advanced

ShoringFan

I dont think the installation depends DOS, if you confirm there is no problem in CMOS(the order option), I suggest you to try this cd in your old computer

bangooo

the windows installation started but then in the middle of the installation a blue screen appear with a msg says: " (a problem have been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage. If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen. restart your computer. If this screen appear again follow these steps:
check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controller. Check yor hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK/F to check for hard drive corruption,and the restart your computer)"
any idea what to do i have started the setup many times now and this msg still appear.??

cohen

the windows installation started but then in the middle of the installation a blue screen appear with a msg says: " (a problem have been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage. If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen. restart your computer. If this screen appear again follow these steps:
check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controller. Check yor hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK/F to check for hard drive corruption,and the restart your computer)"
any idea what to do i have started the setup many times now and this msg still appear.??

reformat the hard drive....

and is the disc scratched???

bangooo

reformat the hard drive....

and is the disc scratched???

I dont know how the to reformat the hard drive and the disc is brand new it have no scratch on it
and the website doesnt work oh goood things are missed up ithink am gonna take it to the service i lost hope on it thanks for ur support every1