Help....

Corex

New Member
I dont know if this is the right place to post this topic but i have a big problem,when i boot up my PC i`ll go through all of the Loading screens but when i get to the Windows XP loading screen it Fade`s and i can sorta see the XP logo in the back ground but just barley,after that it just freezes,recently my desktop has had some error message popping up saying i have 1 minute before it restarts,so i went into Safe mode and this problem started occuring.... If your have any Ideas or Suggestions on what i should do please say what.... P.s I know im a noob,so dont get mad at me for posting it in this section,Sorry :(
 
Sounds like you have virus/malware as you are getting a countdown for comptuer to shutoff. If you are able to boot into safe mode and everything is working then I would start by scanning your system with an updated antivirus program first. Or you may have to take that hard drive out and slave it in a different system and then scan it.
 
Yeah,It wont let me start safe mode. So what should i do to scan it,if i cant even get it to go into safe mode ?
 
You will have to slave the drive in a different system and then scan it with a fully updated antivirus program.
 
I dont know if this is the right place to post this topic but i have a big problem,when i boot up my PC i`ll go through all of the Loading screens but when i get to the Windows XP loading screen it Fade`s and i can sorta see the XP logo in the back ground but just barley,after that it just freezes,recently my desktop has had some error message popping up saying i have 1 minute before it restarts,so i went into Safe mode and this problem started occuring.... If your have any Ideas or Suggestions on what i should do please say what.... P.s I know im a noob,so dont get mad at me for posting it in this section,Sorry :(

the restarting is a virus or hacker
it restarts so you don't have time to run scan
if you have an external hard drive enclosure you can pull the harddrive and set it as a slave drive then run a full system scan

*if problem persists you can pull your doc's from the hard drive then format and reinstall drivers windows ect.

and don't worrie about being called a noob, we all started there everyone learns as we go.
im 18 and i learned because i have social anioxty disorder, it was easier to hide behind a computer than deal with people, ive been doing that since i was 4
 
Hmm, see I don't think I have that Killer. I love to go out with my friends. But, I find it much simpler to talk to people over the computer. It's just more simple, something goes wrong all you have to do is turn off the computer.
 
Back
Top