I'm helping my parents choose a new computer... They don't use it currently for anything other than paying bills online, playing games like freecell and tetris, and storing media (pictures and small videos), but that's because the computer is slow and continuously gives them problems. They want to be able to use microsoft office progams and, on occasion, photoshop or corel draw.
They don't want to learn a new operating system, so macs are out of the question... I was looking at the dell studio hybrid and liked the compact size but the reviews I've read don't rated it very high...
Can anyone give me your thoughts on the hybrid or what pc might be best for their needs? Also, will any manufacturer install windows XP or does it HAVE to be Vista?
Thanks!
They don't want to learn a new operating system, so macs are out of the question... I was looking at the dell studio hybrid and liked the compact size but the reviews I've read don't rated it very high...
Can anyone give me your thoughts on the hybrid or what pc might be best for their needs? Also, will any manufacturer install windows XP or does it HAVE to be Vista?
Thanks!