Heres my xp security 'recipe'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motoxrdude

W/e dude, we all know you can't hack, and we all know that you got your feelings hurt and now you want to get back at us. If you can hack, then prove it:) Stop bluffing.

jayd

Jars said:
Who pulled my chain? I just don't liek script kiddies that pretend to be hackers..

Then I'm guessing YOU must be a 'hacker', right?

I'm also guessing you know what 'NetBus' is? Make life easy, give me your IP addy, and i'll hack your computer..

..then we can walk the walk.

Motoxrdude

jayd said:
Then I'm guessing YOU must be a 'hacker', right?

I'm also guessing you know what 'NetBus' is? Make life easy, give me your IP addy, and i'll hack your computer..

..then we can walk the walk.
A true hacker doesnt need someone to give them there IP address... Haha, i am still waiting to be hacked, with someone of your skill this should be no problem...

Jars

Rofl my iP? Lmao what u gonna do go spread it. SOrry but i dun even know my ip.. My NEtstat doesn't work considering i know how to protect my self :).. NEtbus.. Dude your a script kiddie.

jayd

Jars said:
Rofl my iP? Lmao what u gonna do go spread it. SOrry but i dun even know my ip.. My NEtstat doesn't work considering i know how to protect my self :).. NEtbus.. Dude your a script kiddie.

Well, what is netbus?

Jars

Trojan way to gain access. Don't question my knowledge i know more then u. Sub Seven is just like it.

jayd

Jars said:
Trojan way to gain access. Don't question my knowledge i know more then u. Sub Seven is just like it.

As mentioned previously - "ignorance is no excuse".

You don't know me, and I don't know you.

jayd

Jars said:

And is that why you didn't request 'jockmcjock2000' to remove 'surfsidekick 3' from his programs, before running recommended programs?

:)

jayd

Or how about i lay it out a bit better;

Private Sub cmdConnect_Click()
IpAddy = txtIp.Text
Win.Close
Win.RemotePort = 2999
Win.RemoteHost = IpAddy
Win.LocalPort = 9999
Win.Connect
cmdConnect.Enabled = False
End Sub

Private Sub cmdDisconnect_Click()
Win.Close
cmdConnect.Enabled = True
End Sub

Private Sub cmdMsgbox_Click()
Win.SendData "msgbox"
End Sub

Private Sub cmdShutdown_Click()
Win.SendData "shutdown"
End Sub

Now, you DO know what that is, right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.