Hey, Chrome users...........

bbudesa

Wondering if any of you are having the same problem I'm experiencing?

My login names and passwords don't stay where I left them!

Whenever I log in to this forum and others, I have to sign in each time. Not long ago, I stayed logged in until I ran Ccleaner, then I'd start over again.

I've tried resetting Chrome. All my logins and passwords are saved, and 'auto sign-in' is checked.

I've written to Chrome tech, but I've gotten no response.

I don't get it! Any ideas? Uninstall and reinstall chrome?

The VCR King

Wondering if any of you are having the same problem I'm experiencing?

My login names and passwords don't stay where I left them!

Whenever I log in to this forum and others, I have to sign in each time. Not long ago, I stayed logged in until I ran Ccleaner, then I'd start over again.

I've tried resetting Chrome. All my logins and passwords are saved, and 'auto sign-in' is checked.

I've written to Chrome tech, but I've gotten no response.

I don't get it! Any ideas? Uninstall and reinstall chrome?
I'm having the same issue myself. Having to log into a website every time I visit and the "remember me" function will never work. I've tried re-installing, clearing cookies, nothing will work. Probably a buggy update.

Delt4ninj4

I'd do an uninstall of Google Chrome, then follow up with removing any files remaining that Google Chrome may have left over (i.e. appdata, Program Files, Program Files (x86)). After doing that, download Google Chrome and install it.

-Delt4ninj4

C4C

When using CCleaner you're making sure it isn't wiping browser data? :confused:

Jiniix

I think he's aware that CCleaner would reset it. Saying it happens every time now.
I know there's a setting in Chrome to not save any cookies/history when it's being closed - maybe that's checked?