NewbieGeek
New Member
i am just looking for some help here.
I want to know what upgrades i can make to this computer to run
Call of Duty 4/MW2 on LOWEST SETTINGS POSSIBLE.
i mainly want to upgrade the video graphics and RAM.
here are the specs:
Manufacturer: Dell Computer Corporation
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz
Memory: 510MB RAM
Hard Drive: 40 GB
Video Card: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Sound Card: SoundMAX Digital Audio
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)
I attached some pictures of my case
backside:
I want to know what upgrades i can make to this computer to run
Call of Duty 4/MW2 on LOWEST SETTINGS POSSIBLE.
i mainly want to upgrade the video graphics and RAM.
here are the specs:
Manufacturer: Dell Computer Corporation
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz
Memory: 510MB RAM
Hard Drive: 40 GB
Video Card: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Sound Card: SoundMAX Digital Audio
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)
I attached some pictures of my case
backside: