brian VIP Member Dec 23, 2008 #21 huh, Are you running cmd as administrator when you enter "net user Robyn /active:yes"?
mep916 Administrator Staff member Dec 23, 2008 #22 Also, try typing "lusrmgr.msc" into the Vista search box. See if the local users group shows up.
Kesava Active Member Dec 23, 2008 #23 Oh dear, I was putting in "Robyn" in the brackets {}. All fixed now haha thanks though that still doesn't solve why the users and groups dont show up. It says that it cant be used because I'm running Vista Basic. I guess it doesnt have those options in basic.
Oh dear, I was putting in "Robyn" in the brackets {}. All fixed now haha thanks though that still doesn't solve why the users and groups dont show up. It says that it cant be used because I'm running Vista Basic. I guess it doesnt have those options in basic.
mep916 Administrator Staff member Dec 23, 2008 #24 Kesava said: Oh dear, I was putting in "Robyn" in the brackets {}. All fixed now haha thanks Click to expand... Sweet. Kesava said: It says that it cant be used because I'm running Vista Basic. I guess it doesnt have those options in basic. Click to expand... I think that is correct.
Kesava said: Oh dear, I was putting in "Robyn" in the brackets {}. All fixed now haha thanks Click to expand... Sweet. Kesava said: It says that it cant be used because I'm running Vista Basic. I guess it doesnt have those options in basic. Click to expand... I think that is correct.
H Hugh9191 New Member Dec 23, 2008 #26 I suspect basic all of us who can access the users and groups in computer management are running ultimate and business. Sort of like the difference between xp home and prof. You dont get users and groups in home. Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
I suspect basic all of us who can access the users and groups in computer management are running ultimate and business. Sort of like the difference between xp home and prof. You dont get users and groups in home.