Hooking upi my computer to surround sound

Adam Warren

Sup fellas. Allright heres the deal. i moved my computer up in my bedroom so i can now hook it up to my surround sound. However i have half decent speakers allready for my computer, can i have my surround sound and my computer speakers hooked up together? then id have 2 subwooferes and 7 speakers. which would be sick. But how do i do it up? Anyone who can help i apprieate it!

Jet

VIP Member
Sup fellas. Allright heres the deal. i moved my computer up in my bedroom so i can now hook it up to my surround sound. However i have half decent speakers allready for my computer, can i have my surround sound and my computer speakers hooked up together? then id have 2 subwooferes and 7 speakers. which would be sick. But how do i do it up? Anyone who can help i apprieate it!

What audio card do you have?

Most likely, you'd have to just make a "stereo" surround system, where each right channel and each left channel is the same.

ADE

banned
2 subs are possible. Need a Y cable to Huck up. 1 goes to one, the other goes to the other . I plan to do that one I can find someone who only sells the sub for a X-530. That would be sick and wicked......OK I'm not used to saying like that, but that would rock the room and kill my ears. Right now I have my sub in wide open air not even 2 feet in front of me and it feels like a category 4 hurricane on my hands. Awesome.