Hostforums.com

AainaalyaA

ian said:
one will be on search engines, and the fifth is not 100% confirmed yet.....
hope its got nothing to do with bunnies :D

sorry, can't help it.. i can't remember what the joke was but i clearly remembered bunnies though :p

Christopher

VIP Member
AainaalyaA said:
you have the hack to do that right? or is it just merely getting the dbs and importing it?
vBulletin has many officially supported import scripts.

And ian, what are you up to? There's been two releases -- Gamma and now RC while this forum is still at B7! :p Can you access the site? They're undergoing extreme dDOS attacks so lots of ipranges were blocked. Just contact them (support@vbulletin) and they'll help you out. They had to unblock my IP ;)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
or is it just merely getting the dbs and importing it?
I am fairly sure that was how it was done. It was a very straight forward process.
And ian, what are you up to? There's been two releases -- Gamma and now RC while this forum is still at B7!
I really didnt like what i saw with the gamma version. I will go and check the latest version soon.
Can you access the site?
I can access the main page, but the forum is timing out, perhaps i have been blocked from that.

Christopher

VIP Member
I thought the gamma was brilliant :D After a skin edit, of course. I don't like the colors much. But I've got my forum looking the way I like it :)

(Care to install my MultiQuote hack? ;) I'm addicted to vbulletin.org and hacks now :p)

Christopher

VIP Member
There's a small button beside each post. When clicked, it enables a quote on that post. When the user goes to the New Reply screen, all the selected posts are right there listed for them, already in the quote bbcode. Mine also works cross-thread. So you can take quotes from thread1 and then go over to thread2 and reply. Neat stuff ;)