Hot Deals

fastdude

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?cm_sp=ShellShocker-_-32-108-499-_-08092010

I never use a paid-for AV; 75% for norton 360 is good, though

EDIT

Darn, sorry guys, it sold out =/

EDIT2

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/185937

UK only, an i3 for £88 is one hell of a good deal. (48 in stock, it's not on promotion or anything either!) Usually they're around £100. I guess that they're price will drop even further when intel unveils it's new sandy bridge architecture end of this year

=AND ANOTHER EDIT=

Wow, they're doing a summer sale or some gimmick like that! 5770 for like 100 quid:D
I'm gunna build my first complete rig soon, might go looking there (I know how to build computers, I upgrade, fix and install stuff, and I've build 3 for various... Clients

10% commision:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

fastdude

Ah. Well, I thought it was a good deal for eBuyer. I'm so used to browsing Novatech, who I recently realized are quite understocked and overpriced. The 530's there bounce between 100 and 95

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-003-PL&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1830

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
Ah. Well, I thought it was a good deal for eBuyer. I'm so used to browsing Novatech, who I recently realized are quite understocked and overpriced. The 530's there bounce between 100 and 95

yea novatech are crap really. I usually use Scan, because I pay no shipping because I live close to Bolton, which is where Scan are based, or OcUK, because I get free shipping from them, and the initial price is lower than ebuyer, so you save even more

fastdude

yea novatech are crap really. I usually use Scan, because I pay no shipping because I live close to Bolton, which is where Scan are based, or OcUK, because I get free shipping from them, and the initial price is lower than ebuyer, so you save even more

The main reason I've always used novatech is 'cos I live about 3 miles from the Cardiff store, so like you, no shipping:D but I guess the initial price outweighs the nil shipping costs. Would I get free shipping from OcUK/Scan? OK, so England ain't far away, but I can't seem to find the location price zoning, and I've got a new build once I get Christmas money (not much)

Aastii

VIP Member
The main reason I've always used novatech is 'cos I live about 3 miles from the Cardiff store, so like you, no shipping:D but I guess the initial price outweighs the nil shipping costs. Would I get free shipping from OcUK/Scan? OK, so England ain't far away, but I can't seem to find the location price zoning, and I've got a new build once I get Christmas money (not much)

Scan use City Link who I am sure have a flat rate for the UK, you only pay extra for international shipping. Shipping prices are usually pretty good, the only thing I ever got from them delivered is my PSU, and if I remember correctly shipping was £10, which isn't so bad considering the cost to insure it, the size and weight

fastdude

Scan use City Link who I am sure have a flat rate for the UK, you only pay extra for international shipping. Shipping prices are usually pretty good, the only thing I ever got from them delivered is my PSU, and if I remember correctly shipping was £10, which isn't so bad considering the cost to insure it, the size and weight

Fair enough, how about OverClockers? Cheers