Hot Deals

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm, I will tryzzzzzzzz.:)

The 25nm ones are in stock at overclockers.

Overclockers are overpriced,Ebuyer do the same thing for around £3-4 less and thats with free delivery.

I find that the overpriced delivery is what lets Overclockers down all the time,Thats why i never shop with them.

fastdude

Overclockers are overpriced,Ebuyer do the same thing for around £3-4 less and thats with free delivery.

I find that the overpriced delivery is what lets Overclockers down all the time,Thats why i never shop with them.

Hmm I know generally they are but I thought they were the only place where they had them in stock :p

Scan are pretty good, though their shipping sucks too, kind of kills the deal, also the VAT rise has added a few quid to lots of components, altogether that makes the parts i was planning to order off them about £20 more, which is bad if you're on a tight budget. eBuyer's prices are pretty middle-of-the-road AFAIK, best bit is free shipping

I use amazon for non-core parts like HDD, Optical, PSU etc
and maybe pop into novatech for something cheap cos i've got a store about 2 miles from where I live

@Overclockers
The cheap Corsair RAM for even cheaper

Jet

VIP Member
If you are into Dropbox--1GB free through Dropquest. Just follow the walkthroughs online!

Benny Boy

Newegg eblast has good deals on RAM right now. 15% off any desktop memory w/code + another code for the individual kits.