How can I check this graphics setting?

JohnJSal

Sometimes, when I'm playing a newer video game, when I exit the game a dialog box will pop up asking me if I want to lower the resolution of my screen. I assume it's because the game is using a lot of memory.

The options are to change the resolution, to not change it and not show the notification anymore, and to not change it but continue to show the notification. I always choose to not change it but to continue showing the dialog, so I will at least know when it's happening.

However, the last time it happened, the dialog box took a few seconds before it appeared, and in the meantime I clicked on the screen and ended up clicking one of these three options by accident.

The problem is, I'm not sure if I chose the option to never show the dialog box again. Where can I go to check this and change it if necessary?

Thanks!

beers

Staff member
What game? I have never seen that. Is it related to Geforce Experience?

JohnJSal

What game? I have never seen that. Is it related to Geforce Experience?

This particular time it was Arkham Knight, but it's happened to me before with other games. I can't remember which ones at the moment.

Not sure if it's related to Geforce Experience. That's a fairly new thing, isn't it? I think this has happened before that came out too.

It's a pretty generic-looking dialog box, so I can't really tell what's causing it. I just assumed it was extensive memory usage. No real reason to think that though.