How can I find drivers?

Jon Boy

Hey I got an old webcam that doesnt work properly on my computer and I have had lots of problems with so I got a new one. But pluged it into sisters laptop and it actualy registered it was there thats why I think it will work.

Anyway, I would like to install it for her but the driver CD hasa huge crack down it so obviousely doesn't work. So you may say search the internet for the model of the camera. Thats where the problem starts. The box for the camera never said its name, the instruction booklet also never says the name. And the closest thing to a name I get is who the maker is thats only mentioned on the camera itself. That is ANC. The only time when I did get the model is when I installed the drivers and it then told me but now I can't do that.

I tried searching for pictures of the camera and still cant find it. So has anyone got any ideas on how I can get the drivers. Bellow is a picture of the camera I took on my phone if thats any help.

So either if you can help tell me what model it is or how to get drivers for it, I would very much appretiate it.