how come proaetor has so much GB, got torrents??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
1. Learn to spell ;)
2. Who says 640GB costed me a lot of money? You assume too much. This entire box costed me less than $1500.
3. Torrents are for <explicitive> who dont know how to use IRC or FTP.
4. When you do 3d animation and process about 20DVDs worth of raw footage per week you run out of space real fast

prodigio2k

then you say "barely have time" but here you are everytime i type something about you. ooooookkkeeeeeeyyyy (lil john)

prodigio2k

lo. you at least got to give me props,i didn you the general chat, anyways men, thanks for the anwser on the 6600gt, but i still dont understand the purposed of 640,i donwload madd shit nd i cant fill my 200, but do you, nice system, peace

kof2000

downloads fills up faster than you think. newsgroups you can fill up a 250gb drive in less than a week depending on your connection. also others things like torrents ftp irc combined fills up space too like if you lett your connection suck bandwidths dry 24/7 640gb suddenly seem like a floppy drive and be amaze that afterward when you come home from your trip finding a couple of your drive crashed :D

stalex111

p4r4s1t3 said:
LOL, when I first read the title, I presumed something else...GB is the name of a drug, a bad one..

lol, are you still in that drug conversation? (see " I got that friday feeeeeeeling")
by the way, i answered you, your not gonna like it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.