How Did You First Find Out About CF?

I googled it a number of years back. Then when I tried to build my second PC i forgot my password to the old account. Made a new one a few months ago.

I still like to read up on stuff here, but don't know enough to post as much as I would like.

ScottALot

Maybe I'm the only one... I just typed in computerforum.com, no googling at all. Looked over the forum, read through some threads and found that the community was cool and signed up.

G80FTW

How come?

How come what? How come I came back or how come I didnt like Guru3D?

I came back because I already knew a few people here, some of which Im not sure are still around. And it was always an overall better forum than Guru3D.

Guru3D isnt bad. I just wasnt fond of the people, and alot of them were not very helpful in my early years of building computers. But the people here were.

The only reason I stayed at Guru3D for so long was for the reviews and there were a handful of cool members, but the majority I could do without.

AlienMenace

I was with Sharky Extreme for a long time before I "Googled Computer Forums". I still go to Sharky, but not as much I am on here. This is the best.

clquestor

Googled computer forums while planning for my first build. I liked that most people here are fair and not tooooo judgmental lol Other forums just pick on people who may ask obvious questions.

NVX_185

Introduced here by a friend in real life. Had a problem with F.E.A.R. Combat not working on my laptop, little did I know that I had crappy onboard graphics that couldn't even run the game!

Nev responded to my first post on this forum 6 years back. Memories <3 LOL :D