How do I fix this....?

ABonel33smidget

Ok once again I have a problem. I have an extra hard drive so I decided to put windows os on it. I have xp pro. I installed it all fine and dandy but when I went to go onto the internet I had no connection. I have wiped out this hard drive multiple times and never had this problem. I know the internet works because it does on my fdc4 hdd. Is their any way to download the modem cd online and install it that way? Via putting it on a cd. Or something else like when I am installing the os customize it so it would work, or am I just stuck with an off line hdd? Thanks for your responces

Motoxrdude

Wait, i am confused. Are you trying to change XP's OS cd so it has the drivers preinstalled? Your hdd isnt going to effect if you get internet or not, its something else.

ABonel33smidget

No, I mean that the os installed has no internet drivers. And I was wondering if I could put the drivers onto a cd and put them in that way.

ABonel33smidget

It is the intel board actually. ON gateway computer. But thank you. And as for the cd that is good. I might try copying them from my friends computer and see if that works

ABonel33smidget

Yea, windows xp pro. Havent had a chance to put drivers on cd, room mate hasnt been around for me to get them off of his computer.