How do I print 18x24?

Laquer Head

I don't know about in the USA, but here you can go to Staples, Office Supply, and all types of independent places that regularly do graphics, signs, and posters for all sorts of businesses - such as, SpeedPro, Pattersons...etc The latter does all sorts of highway promotional signage, billboards, concert ads.,..etc

Reactions: C4C
I don't know about in the USA, but here you can go to Staples, Office Supply, and all types of independent places that regularly do graphics, signs, and posters for all sorts of businesses - such as, SpeedPro, Pattersons...etc The latter does all sorts of highway promotional signage, billboards, concert ads.,..etc

They want to charge me over $3.00 per print. I'm trying to print hundreds. Isn't there some way to do this with a printer at home? Even if it looks ghetto, that's fine.

Laquer Head

They want to charge me over $3.00 per print. I'm trying to print hundreds. Isn't there some way to do this with a printer at home? Even if it looks ghetto, that's fine.

There probably is a way, but I would go to a shop, the amount of time you are gonna spend ****ing around with ink, tape, lining stuff up...I'd gladly pay a few hundie for a proper, stress-free job.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Considering if you print over a few sheets and piece it together, the printer doesn't print to the edge and will leave a margin. You will then have to trim each corner of each piece of paper and then some how attach it together.

It's definitely going to cost you more than $3 of effort per 18x24 to do it. Let alone hundreds...

Laquer Head

Bottom line, stop being cheap and pay a shop, no way it's worth it to do it yourself without proper equipment.

Laquer Head

I couldn't fathom doing this manual process even 2-3 times...let alone hundreds of times! The cost of ink alone would be ridiculous!

Laquer Head

An 18x24 bandit sign. The custom signs are too expensive from the Internet stores.

What kind of printer do I need to buy for this?

Enlighten me, whats a bandit sign exactly? and why do you require hundreds of them?

I'm not trying to hassle you, just trying to understand the whole situation.

Laquer Head

A quick google search suggests a bandit sign is those signs you stick on your lawn.

So like an election sign, forsale sign kinda thing??? How the hell do you plan to ghetto fab a 4 piece printer paper sign, taped together and use it in this fashion...and why do you need hundreds of them...please tell me you haven't decided to run for office???

C4C

A quick google search suggests a bandit sign is those signs you stick on your lawn.

So like an election sign, forsale sign kinda thing??? How the hell do you plan to ghetto fab a 4 piece printer paper sign, taped together and use it in this fashion...and why do you need hundreds of them...please tell me you haven't decided to run for office???

Not just that, THOSE SIGNS ARE MADE OF PLASTIC. If you're looking for those, check out a place like Uprinting.com where you can get it printed with your graphic: http://www.uprinting.com/yard-signs.html